I've been making football-related posts less frequently on social media, as my Liverpool Football Club have been losing matches at a rate not seen for several years.
Superficially, it seems unreasonable that a single missing player should make such a difference - and don't rich teams such as Liverpool have the resources to have other highly skilled players available?
Do you want to be updated as soon as new articles are published? Enter your email address at the bottom of page and you'll be in the loop.
What has become apparent is that the particular way that Van Dijk played enabled the team to accept more defensive risk. With other players in the role, who are less able to manage the risk, more goals are conceded.
This is contrast to some other teams who play with a relatively simple, but well-drilled, system is key where the players curb their natural approach in order to play to the system.
This can make a poor team into an average one; but also makes a star team into an average one.
The insurance sector is known for its reliance on legacy systems and the need to join them together - whether through rekeying or through a series of export/import/upload/download activities. This is the equivalent of having a highly complex tactic which needs top quality execution to work.
When it does work, this approach is highly effective and is far cheaper than replacing the legacy systems with new, integrated ones.
Datazed can help you implement data governance in your organisation.
- We can deliver an MVP bespoke to your needs and pain points.
- We can upskill your colleagues so they can continue delivering your data governance and data quality activities.
- We can provide training to your team, including training specific to data owners and data stewards.
- We can provide you with data governance and data quality resource on an interim or part-time basis.
- We can guide you through the tool selection process.
All these services can be provided remotely.
Subscribe to be informed when new articles are published.