Who we are and what we do
What we do
Our focus is data governance and data quality. We can help whether you have a "blank sheet" and need to get started, or you already have something in place which needs to be improved.
Some of our activities are:
- Creating and rolling out a Data Governance Framework
- Assessing the maturity of your Data Governance activity
- Sorting out a Data Governance or Data Quality team or process which is not succeeding
- Helping organisations improve their Data Governance and Data Quality in the light of assessments from regulators or internal auditors.
We can additionally brings on board associates with expertise in:
Fundamentally, we are focused on data. You will not get graduates to learn on the job, or generic project managers who need to pick up the nuances of data activities.
- Data Strategy
- Data Visualisation (or visualization, if you prefer)
- Data Architecture
- Data Analytics
- Machine Learning and AI
- Dashboarding and Reporting
Datazed was created in 2017 by Charles Joseph, following a career in data with Deloitte LLP and Beazley plc.
Charles has since worked with one of the UK’s largest technology retailers, a FTSE 100 general insurer, an insurtech business and in reinsurance.
In 2020, Charles identified a client need for a boutique consultancy provided by experienced professionals and formed Datazed Associates. This provides a more consultative and flexible service than hiring contractors; but mitigates the need to take on permanent headcount.
By working through a consultancy engagement, your IR35 risk is mitigated as the associates are engaged by Datazed. You, as the client, have a single counterparty.
Compared to larger consultancies, we provide a more focused and experienced service, but at a lower cost.
Our associates are based around the United Kingdom, with some based internationally.